Live with Passion !!!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hey..

Back to the blogging world...

Today it was a really sleeping day...slept for so many hours...

Maybe i am deemed like a vampire where awake at nite and dying during the day...

Moments of the Day

  • Meeting with Mr.Nawi- a fruitful discussion
  • Step 2 talk- nothing new, typical chinese businessman
  • Contigency Meeting- really glad that some people actually turn up to help out. Will have another study area soon.

Time really passes very fast..and is running out very fast for me too.. Anyhow, will strive to complete as many stuff as i could..

I think i should spend some time preparing my dharma stuff..May it goes well and fruitful to me and the rest of participants..

Looking forward for an adventurous of knowledge weekends...

May You be Well and Happy, My Parents and My Friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home