Live with Passion !!!

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Back to earth...

I have just lost 2 of the most important elements in my life..

Firstly, is my beloved BDU 3066 Iswara. She was with me and my family for 14 years. Although it is just a car, which has no soul, yet this piece of metal has bring me many wonderful memories especially when i started driving it since my beta 3rd semester. I was fortunate to be able to travel safely to Melaka, Port Dickson, Putrajaya and many of my routine mamak's places with this car. She was one of the main contributor to my wonderful and meaningful uni life. Without this car, i guess i would not be enjoying as much as i had. Presently, it may just be a cheap car, but it has so much of sentimental values to me which cannot be valued by money. Thank you very much for the great ride. Hope her new owner will give a good care to her.

Secondly, i have to be apart with my dear for the moment. Although is a painful decision for me to face, yet i guess i should fully support her decision to concentrate on her studies right now. It should be a good test for us as to test whether our faith is strong enough to be together after some years. Anyway, i shall always cherish the sweet memories we had to lead me into a greater height in my life.

Although i have to continue my journey now without these 2 precious legs, yet i will still live with passion even i might need to crawl with my hands. I believe both legs will grow back and even stronger this time. Only heaven knows.....

1 Comments:

  • oi chee bai, don't be sad man. you still have this good friend here in PJ ready to tiew kow you whenever you need it.

    By Blogger TheGunner, at 3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home